Wednesday, January 2, 2013

365

1/365

So, I've been pretty excited to start the new year with the 365 project. I've been following Georgia's project over at Documenting Delight and I've been eager to start my own. A photo a day for the year and then a hardcover printed book with all 365 photos. It seems a little daunting but I definitely think I'll be able to do it!

Of course, day 1's photo didn't happen until late evening. I've been caring for a sick babe and his even sicker papa all day and this was the first moment I had time to even think of taking a photo. Papa's being a little melodramatic in this photo but he was trapped in that spot and I understand the face. Odin was so content snuggled up against Z that Z wasn't allowed to move without ending with a whimpering babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment