Monday, January 14, 2013

one last trip to Nana T's

Today we made one last visit to one of my favorite houses, my Nana's. She made us a fantastic lunch and we let Odin take a little nap while I worked on my Valentine's day cards for Etsy. Zak worked on his family tree and studied his ancestry while my mum and Nana worked on ours. My Nana told us the story of how she met her husband and married him a month and a half later. He passed away before I was born but the love she has when she tells her story makes me so happy. I recorded it this time so that I'll be able to listen to that story whenever I need a little hope.

 Afterwards we made a trip to the beach and stayed for a short visit. We dipped Odin's feet in the water, which he loved. Once the water reached his bum though, he wasn't as happy about it (thus the pouting face at the end). Zak and I wanted to jump in, but we didn't have as much time as we would have liked. 


No comments:

Post a Comment