Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Adventure Time!



I love my sling. The ring sling is oh so easy and it's just like have one more hand. Odin wants to see everything I'm doing and go everywhere I go and often demands to be on my hip, so this sling is so handy. Plus, it fits in the diaper bag! 


I was so lucky to have Zak home with me today. He landscapes, so a rainy morning meant a day with the fam! We ventured into town to thrift. The thrift store closes at noon so unfortunately we had just missed it (parking around 11:50) but, we enjoyed some coffee at our favorite coffee shop while we waited. Odin was having the best time in the breezy fall weather. Being in town meant we ran into at least 3 of our friends (we live on an itty bitty island so we can't go anywhere without seeing someone we know).
We walked around for a bit before the thrift store opened its doors again around one. I scored a whole paper grocery bag full of wonderfully colored and hand-spun yarns for less than 20$. Expect lots of baby mittens and leg warmers (hopefully some for sale too)! 
We came back home and spent some time on our front porch. Odin giggled the entire time and rolled around the front porch while Zak played his sax and Mum drew. I also managed to make most of a plush monster, which will be finished and photographed by tomorrow!
I loved today.

No comments:

Post a Comment