Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mamma's Day


This photo was taken on my first mother's day. I'm so grateful to this little boy for choosing me. I remember a year ago today, we went on our first walk at one of our favorite places on island, Millbrook. We snuggled Odin up in the Ergo with the infant insert to keep him warm on our walk. We stopped at a beautiful clearing and alternated between letting Odin lay in the grass and nursing him. I remember that day so clearly. It was my first Mother's Day and will probably always be my most memorable. We have some plans for today, but I think we'll take it pretty easy. I'm so grateful to the mamas I've met since becoming one myself. I'm surprisingly thankful to social media for introducing me to some of my favorite mamas who I really look up to! (Danielle from Verse, Angelica from Thunderclouds of Love, Gillian from Comes in Colours, and all of the other awesome mama blogs I regularly read, these are just a few of my favorites!!)

I can't wait to post photos of our day later tonight, but for now- Have a beautiful Mother's Day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you Michelle and thanks for mentioning me!!!

    ReplyDelete