Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Sling Diaries, a thank you


With this week bringing a close to the Sling Diaries, I've had a chance to reflect on my experience. This has been a beautiful journey and I'm very grateful to Sakura Bloom for hosting such a wonderful adventure. Thank you everyone for following along with my six entries and for all of your lovely comments. Next week, Sakura Bloom will be bringing the even to a close so I recommend you head on over to the Sakura Bloom and Sling Diaries facebook pages to follow along. 

I am sad that this is over, but very grateful for all of the moments captured along the way. I have just had the photos printed and they are all so lovely! Thank you to Zak and Hadar for taking such amazing photos!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!



2 comments:

  1. It's amazing to see all of those beautiful photographs printed together! So many treasures. I can just imagine how wonderful it will be for you all to look back through them as the years go by. I can't believe it's been six months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle! what a great idea. I'd love to make a book similar to what you did here by printing. Thank you for the inspiration. I still cannot believe how fast the past 6 months went. I am truly grateful to have been in such good company and to have met you amazing mamas. I've been inspired and moved over and over. I feel like the babies have grown up before our eyes, all captured in The Sling Diaries. <3

    ReplyDelete