Sunday, January 26, 2014

Christmas with Nana and Nana T













This was my first year spending Christmas away from my family. It was much harder than I thought it would be but I managed (through way too many tears) and was able to celebrate with them when I arrived in Florida earlier this month. 

We woke up at my mum's house, everyone had stayed there like we usually do on Christmas Eve. We all had coffee, while Odin and Kira sipped on their hot cocoas. They both received the loveliest gifts and spent the entire morning reading and drawing together before we set out to my Nana's. The festivities at my Nana's are always wild and so much fun. This was much more casual, but just as enjoyable! I miss my family so much, I can't wait for my sisters to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment