Wednesday, January 9, 2013

sims park

Today we visited a park that I used to frequent when I was very young. It was one of my favorite playgrounds because it was entirely made of wood and had a million hiding spots. It was definitely a castle to me when I was little and whenever we'd drive by it I'd stare in awe out my window. It's interesting to now be bringing my own little person here. Too small to truly appreciate it the way I had, but I'm sure we'll visit again when Odin's walking. 

After a little time playing and eating mulch (most of the time we spent was prying mulch and dirt from little man's hands), we left the playground to sit in the grass and read aloud and nurse. Zak bought a book of Norse myths after little Odin was born so that we could read to him about where his name originated.


No comments:

Post a Comment