Wednesday, October 17, 2012

pumpkinhead


I'm not sure if it's because I was born in November, but Fall is my absolute favorite season. I love the leaves, the colors, the smell and feel of the crisp Fall air. I love the very first day the Fall air sets in. You can feel it in your breath in the morning. I also love the pumpkins, pumpkin pie, pumpkin beer, pumpkin whatever! (Z and I are currently making pumpkin beer, which I'm so excited about.) Odin's Yaya (Z's mum) bought little Odin a cute book called, "This is NOT a Pumpkin" which I read to him yesterday. He loved it! I've talked about his love for books before and I think this is one of his new favorites (you can tell by the soggy corner that he'd been chewing on). It's a lovely little book and we want to say thank you Yaya!


No comments:

Post a Comment