Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Best Birthday Yet.

Zak had a surprise birthday planned for me on my birthday which was November 10, but his plans were foiled as I was called in to photograph my first birth! Luckily the next day was a holiday and we all got together and had a beautiful day. It was probably my most memorable birthday and I'm sure I will never forget it. I've said it before and I'm sure I will say it a thousand more times. I'm so very grateful for my group of friends. Odin loves them all and they all love Odin. I think I'm most relaxed when hanging out with everyone, watching Odin giggle with each one. Here are some photos I took that day but forgot to post! 








And here's a sneak peek at one of my favorite photos from the birth. I will post them all as soon as the beautiful new mother has her birth story finished:



No comments:

Post a Comment